We are thrilled to start returning to what we do best ensuring our guests have an amazing stay.
However we realise and take seriously the threat of Covid-19 and the safety of our staff and our guests was, is and always will be our top priority. With this in mind we will adhere strictly to all government guidelines and indeed have added our own extra measures to ensure you can relax and enjoy the wonderful warm welcome of Hotel Kilkenny once more.
The Return to Work Safely Protocol outlined by the Government has been developed in conjunction with Failte Ireland and underpinned by advice from the HSA, HSE, FSAI, World Health Organisation and other relevant bodies and can be found here: Download/View Official Guidelines for the Hotel Industry
Here is a synopsis of the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
- Hotel Kilkenny is adhering to all published health protocols for the hotel industry.
- All meal times excluding breakfast must be confirmed prior to arrival to ensure social distancing.
- All Staff and Guests are pre-screened before arrival for contact with or symptoms of COVID-19 with flexible rebooking offered to guests.
- Physical distancing is active within our buildings.
- Hotel Kilkenny has appointed trained COVID representatives.
- All employees are trained to adhere to COVID protocols.
- Staff have been trained in the correct use and disposal of their appropriate PPE.
- Public sanitisation stations are freely available for guests.
- All public areas are sanitised to international best practice.
- Common touch points in public areas are hourly sanitised.
- Bedrooms and all bathroom surfaces are fully sanitised to international best practice prior to guest check in.
- All linens and towels are laundered to international best practice – utilising both chemical and thermal disinfection protocols.
- Hotel Kilkenny is committed to a healthy working environment for all and has ensured supply of appropriate PPE, hand sanitisation, industry leading bedroom and public area sanitisation products, equipment, technology, training and protocols.